Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:15 pm

"Well why are the angels here?"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Ludwig sigh again. "Because zhe demons are here. Look, it's just von giant circle!" he huffed, moving a bit closer to Feli and stroking his hair gently, trying to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
http://heta-c-a-t-w.betaboard.net
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Feliciano blushed, one hand going up to his his curl from Ludwig's finger while the rest of him pushed into the comforting touch, needing the physical contact he hadn't had since his brother disappearance. "A-alright. You'll protect me from the demons, right Ludwig?"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:06 pm

(Feli? Why did you leave?)
Ludwig gently nodded. "Ja. I'll protect you." Ludwig smiles and pulls his hand away and pulling away a bit, feeling awkward.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:17 am

Feliciano threw his arms around Ludwig's shoulders, giving him a quick tight hug. "Thank you so much! You're so nice, I'm so lucky I found you."

(sorry I logged on for a minute but was to sleepy for life. Been really sick lately. My cold turned into Bronchitis)
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:15 pm

(Awww! *huggles* Sorry! Get better~)

Ludwig nodded and patted Feli gently on the back. "I... Guess? I'm not zhe best person you could have found..." Ludwig trailed off, trying to cover his blush.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:45 am

"No way." Feliciano shook his head. "You're definitely the best. You save me from the bad guys!"

(Thank you. I'm slowly getting better.)
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Ludwig shrugged. "I'm not zhe only von who vould have." he added, starting to blush, so he scratched his neck.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:16 pm

"But you're the only one who did aren't you?" Feliciano replied. "No one else called out to help me."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:32 am

Ludwig made a face in return. "Actually, I called out for help. You helped me so I helped you. Any debt ve had vas paid..." Ludwig stated, matter-of-factually. "Ish....." He added s an after thought. Ludwig wasn't all too keen on explaining so he fell silent and continued on the way.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Feliciano shrugged, "But you look stronger than me, you would have figured something out eventually. Me... Well, I'm not very good at being worth anything really. My brother used to say so all the time."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:14 pm

"But, Feliciano, Intelligence and strengzh are two different zhings. Besides.... You have love. That proves you are better zhen any single person here...." Ludwig explain, gesturing somewhat during the sentence. "Besides, I don't zhink I could have... Freed myself..."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:56 am

Feliciano looked down, a tear slowly slipping down his cheek, hands balling in his fists as he fought not to sniffle. "That's... That's super nice of you to say Ludwig."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Ludwig gave a small, half smile. "Angels... aren't really allowed to lie about their feelings. Und zhat's how I feel... about you..." Ludwig blushes and turned around. "N-now... ve have to go somevhere for you to take a 'siesta'... Vhat ever zhe hell zhat is..." Ludwig mutters the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:22 am

Feliciano pointed down a random street, tugging gently at Ludwigs arm. "It's that way... I think. It's kind of hard to remember because I did lots of running today!"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:28 am

Ludwig frowned. "Vell... Vhere are you trying to get to? I know the city like zhe back of my hand..." Ludwig noted.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:18 pm

"Umm it's an inn named after a kitty or something and there are lots of pretty girls who work in it."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Ludwig's eyes widened and he groaned. "Please tell me it's not zhe Tiger inn? or zhe Panzher inn...?" Ludwig gulped and nervously asked.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Feliciano shrugged, walking backwards so he was facing Ludwig. "Umm. The sign has a black kitty."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:11 am

Ludwig groaned. "Panzher inn. Come on. I'll go inside the room but I'll be sitting by zhe door vizh a good view of zhe vindow."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:05 am

"Ve?" Feliciano pursed his lips. "Why is that Ludwig? You should get some sleep too!"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 am

Ludwig rolled his eyes. "Do I have to explain again? It's simple. To protect you."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:35 am

"But it's okay Ludwig." Feli hopped around so he was facing forward again. "Nothing bad has happened to me there before."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:40 am

Ludwig shook his head. "Just in case Feli. Besides, did you have zhose men after you before?"
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:03 pm

Feliciano whipped his head back and forth almost frantically, "No. They found me when I was lost and looking for directions!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next