Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Empty
PostSubject: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Staring down the alley as he was dragged he noted the lines of cages and shuddered. He had tried to fly away but he had gotten caught. His cloak had been ripped off and his wings revealed to the greedy people.

He was shoved into a hanging cave that resembled a bird cage and his shirt ripped off, so he wouldn't hide his wings. Come on. How the hell was he suppose to, with something that small and wings so huge?

Letting out a peeved huff, he sat, awaiting freedom and maybe, just maybe, help.
Back to top Go down
http://heta-c-a-t-w.betaboard.net
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Feliciano honestly hadn't meant to end up here. He hadn't even meant to end up on this side of the city! But somehow, he had gotten terribly lost and couldn't for the life of him find out how to get back to where he had started. So when a seemingly nice man had offered to help him out he had jumped at the opportunity! Anything to find away out of this maze of streets to somewhere safe.
The man hadn't really been nice though, he had gotten Feli alone and then started... started touching him. In really super awkward places. Even going so far as to tie a ribbon around his neck and say really nasty things, so of course the Italian had done what he does best when he's terrified. He had run for his life. And now he was being chased by the mean man and a large group of his friends and he didn't know what to do.
He turned down an alleyway near the tavern he had met this stranger in front of, barely noticing the cages that slipped by as he ran toward the dead end.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Ludwig had noticed the man and frowned. He must have not know the city well. But taking a look his sigh and began swinging his cage a bit, hoping to get it free as he worked on the lock. "Damn." He muttered before finally stopping. He couldn't get out. "Hey!" He whispered at the new fellow.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Hearing the man in a large cage the little man slipped around to the other side of the cage putting the mans body between him and the men chasing him. He stared with wide eyes at the large winged creature before him gasping at the sight of large wings. "Ummm... Ummm. Hello."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Ludwig gulped sightly and shifted his wings to be behind his back. At least, as best as he could.
"Guten Tag," he murmured. "please, could you help me? I could help you in return, but I need out of this cage..." Ludwig trailed off slightly.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:37 am

Italt blinked, then nodded. Thinking that this man couldn't be any worse than those following him. "How do I do it though? I don't have a key."

And the scary guys were approaching, checking behind and around cages in search of him.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:15 pm

Ludwig sigh slightly before lowering his voice so only Feli could hear.
"Listen, right on zhe underside of zhe cage, there's a small button to release the lock. Just press it." Ludwig murmured.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:20 am

The little Italian slipped under the cage, looking around until he spotted the button the other man had spoken of and jabbing it with his thumb. Crawling out and into the hands of one of the assailants chasing him.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:31 am

Ludwig kicked open the door and tackle the man who had tried to get the Italian. Letting out a growl he used his wings as weapons, stretched them out and wing slapping a few fellows, growling all the while.

(Over protective mom...)
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:41 am

Feliciano watched with wide eyes as the single stranger took on all the scary men at once. Taking down his attackers and even causing some of them to flee.

(LOL, I love that mental image)
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:22 am

Ludwig growled and once they were all gone relaxed, hiding his wing shyly and stepping away a bit from the Italian man. "A-are you alright?" Ludwig asked.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:57 pm

Feliciano nodded vigorously, staring intently at the half nude man before him. "Ve~ You were so amazing! I think you saved my life!"

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas on Thu May 03, 2012 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:48 pm

(*cough cough* He's wearing pants! *cough cough*)

Ludwig blushes a bit and nodded. "I actually think I owe you mein life. Y-you did save me fro most-likely death."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:08 pm

(LOL. Oh well my bad~ We'll pretend I said half nude)

Feliciano's eyes widened if that was even physically possible in the moment. "Really? Why were you gonna die?"

(because only Feli is that oblivious)
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Ludwig opened his mouth then closed it, letting out a sigh. "Because zhis is.. Vell I call it zhe pit. By zhe vay, I'm Ludvig Beilschmidt. Gut to meet you." Ludwig told the fellow and held out a hand for the Italian to shake.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:04 pm

The smaller man grabbed Ludwig's, his own hand swamped in the German's as they shook. "Oh. I'm Feliciano~ It's good to meet you Ludwig."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:20 am

Ludwig gave a small smile. "Ja. So... vhy vere they chasing you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Feliciano shook his head, frowning. "I don't know! They were so nice and then suddenly one was trying to drag me away!"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Ludwig gave Feliciano a bewildered gaze. "Don't you know not to trust ANYONE?" He emphasized the anyone.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:54 pm

The smaller man blinked up at Ludwig and smiled, "Why wouldn't I trust anyone? That makes it really hard to make friends."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:40 am

Ludwig face palmed. "You can't trust everyvon you meet! Some people would betray you first chance they got." he growled harshly.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:05 pm

The brunet frowned, pouting lightly. "Does that mean I can't trust you? Is that why you hit yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:10 pm

Ludwig sigh. "Nein. You can trust me. Err... It's like.... I owe you my life und vell I can't leave or anything as I need to repay the favor..." Ludwig trailed off scratching his neck.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:18 am

Feliciano smiled happily, rocking on the balls of his feet in excitement. "Then you can decide who I trust, alright? I wouldn't want you getting in trouble again because of me!"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Ludwig sighs. "Vell.... I guess." Ludwig murmured, scratching his neck once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)   The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'Pit' (Attn. Anyone~)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next