Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The economics classroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

The economics classroom Empty
PostSubject: The economics classroom   The economics classroom Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:34 am

Matthew was walking to class with Alexandre. He was chatting with the other boy quietly. He felt relaxed with Alexandre. The boy's chatty nature fit well with Matthew's shy one. It was nice being with someon so friendly.
"Could you loan me your book? Or would it be alright to look from the same book, eh?" Matthew asked as they reached the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre A. R. Acacio

Alexandre A. R. Acacio

PostSubject: Re: The economics classroom   The economics classroom Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:07 am

((Did you post this in the main forum? It has it there on my screen. And since we don't have a Switzerland, we can just write what he says for now.))

"I'm alright with sharing the book." Alexandre smiled. "We just have to make sure to sit next to each other. Economics is an easy class, or so I've heard. Heracles said the teacher doesn't know what to do with students, so it's all reading the book and chatting with friends."

He opened the door to find the teacher staring at the class awkwardly. It seemed that Vach Zwingli would be an interesting teacher, at least, with his antisocial personality.

"Page 346." Mr. Zwingli said stiffly to the pair coming in, turning towards the board, apparently to write it down so he didn't have to speak to the students again today.

Alexandre held back a little laugh at how out-of-place Mr. Zwingli was, and sat a few seats away from the door, grinning up at Matthew with laughter in his eyes. Alexandre watched the teacher sit at his desk and then pushed two desks together, took out his book, and motioned Matthew to sit at the one next to him.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: The economics classroom   The economics classroom Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:41 pm

((I dunno XD Maybe I did? Well, at least I was able to make a new topic haha And yes, I think it's fine to put words to Switzerland's mouth since we don't have one c: ))

Matthew sat down beside Alexandre and turned to look at the book. The things they were supposed to study there looked familiar to him, so he thought he had probably learnt them in his previous school. Despite the familiar information, Matthew took his notebook and started making notes of the things he saw important. He glanced at Alexandre every now and then though to see what the other was doing. The class seemed like no one paid much attention to what they were supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The economics classroom   The economics classroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The economics classroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia role-playing :: Alternate Universe :: High school, here we come~!-
Jump to: