Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Busy and stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Busy and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Busy and stuff   Busy and stuff Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:59 am

So, school began two weeks ago so I shall be busy. I try to get on as much as possible but it will mostoy be on weekends probably if even then ^^' I'm so sorry but I have my schedule full and also some hobbies which makes me super busy again!

-Noruz
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Busy and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy and stuff   Busy and stuff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:17 am

((Like I would even need to do this message because I've been so active ahaha~~ *sobbing in the corner*))

Test week begins next Tuesday so I will be super busy. You won't hear much from me (actually I will probably be here more often because I have zero motivation but oh well!) for the next week.

Well, I'll try to be more active after the tests are over (once again!) ~ Now I'm off to write a history essay, due tomorrow~ Canada
Back to top Go down

Busy and stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia role-playing :: When you're not here :: Tell me if you're going to be away!!! T^T-
Jump to: