Hetalia role-playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role-play with Hetalia characters, as much as you like.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alien AU Please?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Alien AU Please? Empty
PostSubject: Alien AU Please?   Alien AU Please? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Italy and I (mostly Italy but she's shy because she's new here) wanted an alien AU board please? 8D
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Ludwig Beilschmidt

Alien AU Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien AU Please?   Alien AU Please? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:05 pm

I agree Vith America~ (This would be awesome~)
Back to top Go down
http://heta-c-a-t-w.betaboard.net
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

Alien AU Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien AU Please?   Alien AU Please? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:21 am

Well I'm going to think that, but I would like to hear more about it (details if you want to), if you would tell (or explain), please.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia-rp-ing.rpg-board.net
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Alien AU Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien AU Please?   Alien AU Please? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:18 am

Um....give me a day to think on this, I shall come back with more information! Promise!
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

Alien AU Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien AU Please?   Alien AU Please? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:51 am

Alright, I'll wait a day.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Alien AU Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien AU Please?   Alien AU Please? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 am

And a day has passed! Sorry for it being so long ;.;

Anyway, okay so basically an alien AU. I don't want to be to specific cause I want to leave it kind of open. But maybe have a couple threads for it. A planet with strange creatures and things. There are so many things you can come up with for an alien world it's hard to list. So I'm kind of lost there, but maybe leave it up to people's imagination?

Places where countries/humans (depending on what user wants to do I guess) can crash onto another planet, maybe to explore it or on accident, either way.

But I thought it would be also kind of cool if - sense it would be an AU - an option for us to be aliens and living on the planet. We could come up with our own alliances and long term enemies. A lot of options are open with that. Then again I have a very over-active imagination. In a way they'd still be the same characters, same personality and everything, but with this sort of AU, the characters may look different or have different abilities (maybe on the alien world they can fly) and maybe have to be allies with people they normally wouldn't.

Or maybe there could be an alien character that crashes to Earth, I can see that being very fun to do also.

So maybe like threads under Alien AU of 'Earth', 'Planet X' (which is like a generic alien planet usually). Because a person could crash-land on 'planet x' and met an alien character, or there could just be a bunch of characters crash land and are all from earth and have to fight the atmosphere and creatures there while trying to find a way back. Also a reason I thought it would be a good idea not to describe the planet a lot so people can kind of make it themselves or build off of each other. Or not, up to you. May be easier for some for there to already be a sort-of-description.

I guess I wasn't very helpful ;.; I didn't really know what information you wanted so I just put in everything, from what why may be good to describe to ideas and sub-board names. I've been an admin before, so it's difficult to sometimes figure out how to lay it out I suppose.

Anyway, I hope some of this was helpful. Sorry for the length again ;.;
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky
Admin
Ivan Braginsky

Alien AU Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien AU Please?   Alien AU Please? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:26 pm

It's alright, this actually really helped~ ^J^ Thank you, I'll think about doing this, it could be really interesting~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alien AU Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien AU Please?   Alien AU Please? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien AU Please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia role-playing :: Other things~ :: Any suggestions~?-
Jump to: